September 22, 2011

embrace the camera

It was the first time I actually put on make-up and OMG straightened my hair in days (seriously, why is showering something we have to do, showering and getting ready is one of the most annoying things on my to-do list) so I told Chris I wanted him to take a picture of me and Ry for this post.

This is the best we got.

IMG_1017

Ryann apparently doesn't love me enough to humor me and take a nice picture with me.  Whatever, I guess I'll get over it.  Thankfully she is pretty cute, and with a little work I was able to take some pictures of her that I'll deem as keepers.

IMG_0937

Contrary to what her face shows in the above picture, she was LOVING the swing that night.  See?

IMG_0956

Just ignore the fact that the picture is blurry.  Did you know it is kind of hard to take pictures of a swinging kid?  It is, just a little bit anyway.  And I'm pretty sure this next shot was her yelling at Chris to swing next to her.  She is kind of demanding like that.

IMG_0921

Oh my little cutie.  I can't get over her curls these days.  They usually get especially crazy in the afternoons, because she has taken to completely covering her head with a blanket while she naps.  I don't like it, but apparently it works for her.

IMG_0989
IMG_1004


p.s.  Don't forget, if you really love Ryann you'll vote for her here.  j/k, you don't have to.  But I definitely wouldn't mind if you did!

9 comments:

karen said...

Ahhh... I love the pictures. You look great by the way! (and I get you about the make-up/showering thing)lol

Bethany said...

What a sweetie! and I hear you about getting ready in the morning... blah! takes way too much time :)

milliemorganmedia said...

What an adorable blog and you're little one is just the cutest! I am doing a giveaway over at my blog and I'd love it if you came and checked out my blog and commented to win a free ring :) Thanks! Hope to gain your follow!

http://milliemorganmedia.blogspot.com/2011/09/giveaway-pink-flower-ring.html

Lynsey said...

I have been following for awhile but don't comment much. I just wanted to tell you that Ryann is precious. I love these pictures and you look great! Good work momma!

Amber said...

Love the pic of the two of you! You look great and Ry looks like she is so fun at this age!!

Carry Grace said...

Cute pics! I'm must glad to know that I'm not the only one about the actually getting dressed thing.

Hall Around Texas said...

You two are adorable! I'm heading over to vote now :)

Raeanne said...

she's precious!!

Sharstin said...

Voted girly! Love these cutie Picts of ry:)