May 23, 2011

cookies and cream no-bakes

So I planned on posting this last night, but it has been an exhausting (but fun!) weekend and I um, passed out sitting up in a chair at like 9 last night.  So you get it this morning.  I have lots to share about the weekend and the past week, but I'll get to that some other time.

I came across these little cookies on pinterest, so of course I had to give them a try.  Seeing as you know, they are great for losing weight.  NOT.  Oh well, I'm doing my best people, but I've had a serious sweet tooth lately!  And the urge to bake.

IMG_1202

You can find the recipe for the cookies here.  I ended up tossing in some more oreos and oats, because the mixture looked too sticky.  After letting them try and set up in the fridge for a couple hours, the cookies were still incredibly sticky.  But I let them sit on the counter for another two hours and they turned into these amazing little blobs of goodness.  I'm not joking at all.  They weren't as crumbly as most of my no-bakes usually are, and I really liked the taste.  And they were so easy to make.  I think they will be making an appearance if I need to bring cookies anywhere.

As a side note, my cookies ended up looking nothing like the ones pictured with the recipe.  Oh well!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Oh yum! You are looking great by the way!