December 10, 2015

elsie says

I wish I was better about jotting these down.  Because Elsie says something absolutely adorable or completely ridiculous every single day.  But here are a few I did manage to remember.

Me: "Oh my word Elsie, your diaper is disgusting. Why do you poop so much?"
Elsie: "I'm Poopalicious!" I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at that one.

running through the Target parking lot with a recently potty trained toddler...
Me: "How bad do you have to go potty?"
Elsie: "Bad.  Like two weeks ago!"

Ryann:  "Why can't she wear underwear on Tuesday?"
Me:  "She has school on Tuesday.  We should probably get a day under our belt before we send her off to school."
Ryann:  "Under our belt?  I don't even have a belt."
Elsie:  "Me either!"

Elsie:  "Honeydew? I don't like honeydew! I tried some, and it was good, but I don't like it."

Elsie:  "Oh hi Fee-uh! (Thea) Did you wake up from a beautiful nap?  Oh oh, don't cry sweetie.  I'm here.  I got ya." yes, my heart exploded from the sweetness

ElsieSays_Dec10_2015

No comments: