September 15, 2014

camera remote fun

Just over a week ago, Elsie and I were hanging out at home while Ryann was at school.  I was attempting to clean while playing with Elsie a little bit too, but she kept whining about wanting sissy.  "Ryann? Are you?!? Ryann! Sissy!" I'd repeat to her over and over that she was at school but she just kept whining.  So I ended up busting out my camera and the remote to kill some time.

I was a hot mess because I had ran that morning and didn't have a chance to shower yet, but I went with it.  First I did a couple and then showed Elsie the pictures.

IMG_3671
IMG_3669

Then I handed over the remote to the little miss...

IMG_3676
IMG_3683
IMG_3685
IMG_3692
IMG_3686
IMG_3702_blog
IMG_3703

Thank goodness for digital technology because she was having a blast. She kept wanting to go right up to the camera and take pictures, but of course it couldn't focus, so she'd get frustrated that it wasn't 'clicking'. But it kept her entertained.

IMG_3698

No comments: