September 26, 2014

labor day weekend

No judging.  I'm only like three weeks behind.  Whatever.  For labor day weekend we packed up and headed to my parents house to enjoy some time in the pool and on the boat.  And we ate.  Because that is what we do.  As usual we had a great time, the girls love hanging out with Grammy and Papa, and it was fun to spend some family time in the pool.  Plus we scored some Tad's (snocones, shaved ice, whatever you want to call it), which is always a win. 

Oh!  and we actually convinced Ryann to jump in the pool by herself without one of us catching her, with her puddle jumper on of course.  It only cost me a $5 bribe, but hey.  She did it.

IMG_3484
IMG_3522
IMG_3552
IMG_3556_blog
IMG_3563
IMG_3608_blog
IMG_3578
IMG_3653_blog

Elsie is such a character.  I can hardly stand it sometimes.  There is so much freaking personality in our house between those two girls.  It can get a bit crazy and over the top, but I love them so much!

No comments: