September 22, 2015

elsie says

Seriously.  I have got to get better about writing down what Elsie says.  She is such a character and definitely my 'class clown'.  She makes me laugh so much.

Elsie:  "I like you Ryann.  Can I be your fwend?"
well isn't that just the sweetest?  I'm sure she pulled her hair two minutes later...

Me:  "What did you do at school today?"
Elsie:  "Ummmm, my fwends was cryin' cause they wanted their mommies.  But I didn't cry.  Cause mommies always come back."  you go girl!

Oven timer beeps.
Elsie:  exaggerated sigh "Otay oven, I hear ya!"
I've obviously never been annoyed by the oven before.

Upon going in to her room to get her up in the morning.
Elsie:  "I tooted in my bed last week."

It doesn't matter if something happened two minutes ago, two days ago, or two weeks ago, it always happened last week in her world.

ElsieSays1
ElsieSays2

No comments: