June 7, 2009

I am the proud owner of...

brand new stainless steel Whirlpool appliances!! Ok, I don't actually have them in my possession yet (they aren't being delivered until July 18th!) but I did purchase them. I cannot wait to have a big shiny fridge.
Now I just have to work on getting the kitchen that will fit these appliances! We got our quote for cabinetry from Home Depot, and I think the 42 inch upper cabinets are going to be a bit out of reach. We are still waiting on a second quote from another guy... maybe he will be able to work out a better deal for us.

Personally, I just want to figure out what we are doing so I can start ripping out the old stuff, and find out whether or not the hardwoods in the kitchen can be saved!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It's beautiful! I have a stainless steel Whirpoll fridge that is similar, but only has one door on the top instead of two.

Lisa said...

Gah, that was supposed to be "Whirpool, " I really do know how to spell. ;)