October 4, 2009

bump check: 13 weeks

The picture on the left was taken at four weeks, and I didn't take another picture until yesterday at 13 weeks. I don't think I really missed much between now and then... other than some serious bloating around weeks 5 and 6. (I couldn't wear my jeans for like two weeks!) I think I'm looking a teeny bit rounder, maybe, or that could just be the shirt I'm wearing... and the fact that I'm wearing jeans... who knows.



And here is something I've partially stolen from several other mom-to-be blogs out there:

How far along: 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -5 pounds
Maternity clothes?: pants will be coming soon...
Strech marks?: nope
Sleep: I pee around 5:30, and then toss and turn until my alarm goes off
Best moment this week: seeing the baby get the hiccups during an ultrasound
Movement: not that I can feel... but I know s/he is going crazy in there!
Food cravings: fondue from the Melting Pot!
Gender: everyone thinks its a boy
What I miss: margaritas... and wine :o(
Milestones: making it to 13 weeks... goodbye first trimester!

No comments: