October 10, 2009

bump check: 14 weeks

Still not a lot going on at 14 weeks. I honestly can't tell if I'm just showing some pudge, or if I can claim some bump. When I'm feeling extra large I just call it baby :o). The extra little bit by no means is a reflection of the two and half pounds (what?!?!) I gained this week. Crap... guess I have to actually start watching what I'm eating.


This week baby is about the size of a lemon, 3.4 in long (from head to rump) and weighing in at approximately 1.5 oz. Baby is working on thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and wonderfully enough making urine. (Awesome, I feel so clean inside now!) The kidneys, liver and spleen are still working on developing. Go baby go!

How far along: 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -2 pounds
Maternity clothes: my jeans have become friends with a BeBand
Stretch marks?: nope
Sleep: not perfect, but I won't complain too much yet
Best moment this week: attempting to test out strollers
Movement: not feeling anything yet
Food cravings: hamburger helper and s'mores (I know...)
Gender: Meaghan dreamed it was a girl!
What I miss: feeling better than ick on a regular basis
Milestones: nothing really

No comments: