November 10, 2009

the chandelier stays...

The votes were close, and we almost didn't get to see the goods, but...


We are so incredibly excited. This morning I was just sure it was going to be a boy, so when the tech finally said 'she's a girl!' I asked her multiple times if she was sure. I believe her, and she printed me a picture so I can check multiple times if I need to, but I can't believe I'm going to have a daughter!!

Our baby girl has already snagged a couple of cute sale items from the BabyGap. (Sorry for the horrible phone picture!)


Now I can't wait to start decorating the nursery!!!!

4 comments:

The Barkemeyers said...

I can't wait to see the nursery develop. I am sure that it will be a baby's dream! This is so exciting, I wish I could give you a huge hug!

J said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to see how you decorate the nursery!! Love the new clothes, super cute!!

CoreysGal said...

Hi! I have been following your blog for a little while now, ever since I got a lonk to it from the Nest. I love it! You have amazing style (LOVE the living room) and I am really excited to see what you do with the nursery. I started following your blog because I am pregnant as well and I wanted to follow people who were close to me in pregnancy. I find out tomorrow what we are having! Anyway, congratulations on your girl!!

Whitney said...

Ah! Just seeing those little clothes! I can't wait to hold her! :)