August 16, 2010

20 weeks

This pretty lady? Is 20 weeks old today.




20 weeks? Seriously?

That sounds crazy to me. Not that any of you should be surprised. I'm pretty sure every time I talk about how old she is, I follow it with really? No way! I can't believe it! Yes yes, time flies.







The precious little lavender outfit she is wearing was mine. My mom pulled it out while I was pregnant, and I thought man I hope my girl is small enough to fit into it! My idea of the size of a baby was definitely skewed I guess, because here she is at 4.5 months wearing it!



That blanket was also mine. I think it is so cool that she can use so of my baby stuff. Makes me smile :o).

9 comments:

Meredith said...

She is such a doll Ashley!

I also think it's really cool that she can wear your baby stuff!

Amy said...

I love that outfit! Happy 20 weeks!

Kayla said...

I love the outfit. I love the idea that my mom saved her favorite things I wore to give to my kids. Hopefully I have at least one girl!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Julie S. said...

The outfit is precious!

Felecity said...

She's a doll. Olivia will be 20 weeks tomorrow. Time is flying!

Lovely Little Nest said...

aww precious! Love the cute little outfit :)

Bri {collected} said...

I LOVE vintage outfits! SO sweet!

Kathleen @ Measuring My Life said...

How sweet she can wear your outfits! Happy 20 weeks, sweet Ryann!

Joi said...

She is a cutie! Love her eyes!