May 30, 2012

project 366 {week 21}

05_20_12
05_21_12
05_22_12
05_23_12
05_24_12
05_25_12
05_26_12

First I wanted to thank those of you who left kind words on my post yesterday.  Many tears have been shed over the loss of her life, but our family is thankful for the long, wonderful life she had.  And that she has been reunited with the love of her life in heaven.

Ok, so the hose picture :o).  Ryann was having a good time spraying her legs, spraying her belly, etc.  I may or may not have suggested she try to take a drink from the hose (with my camera ready of course).  She did.  This was the result.  Mean mom, I know.  But gosh it was funny.  She was pissed for a second, but laughed it off and went right back to playing with the hose.  Well worth it for that picture in my opinion!

And the last shot, well apparently that was the only picture I took that day with Ryann in it.  I had got out my camera, but apparently forgotten that I hadn't really taken a picture.  Thankfully she was in one, and it is a decent representation of the day, but whoops!  Almost missed one!

2 comments:

suzanne @ pretty swell said...

LOVE these shots, especially the hose! You take such good pictures. And your subjects are adorable!!

Erin said...

Aww, that pic of Daddy and Daughter is awesome. And I love the tiny braids!