June 16, 2013

to my father

Dad,

You are not only an amazing father, but an incredible man.  You definitely put up with a lot, between me, mom, Lorin and Ryann (Elsie isn't old enough to give you too much trouble yet!).  We certainly don't make your life easy :o).  But you take it all in stride and give us a solid foundation to stand on.  I appreciate all that you do for my family, and most certainly everything you do for me.

Watching you embrace your role as Papa has been truly amazing.  Ryann adores you more than anyone in the world (I swear, chasing you around trying to wipe a booger on you is love), and I'm sure it won't be long before Elsie is following you along with those puppy dog eyes, begging you to play Beanie Babies and to tell her a story too.  My girls and I are so lucky to have you in our lives.

I love you.  Happy Father's Day!

IMG_1427_web
IMG_1743

No comments: