April 18, 2012

she said what?!?!?

The other day I was in the kitchen doing dishes while Christopher was giving Ryann a bath.  He peeked his head around the corner...

"Your daughter just said fucky."

Say what?  What possessed her to whip that one out?

"Ha ha.  She was just playing the 'name game' with ducky."

You see, Ryann absolutely loves what I call the 'name game.'  I'm not sure that is what it is really called, but you know, ryann ryann bo byann, banana fanana fo fyann, me my mo myann, ryann.  That?  Sometimes we will be in the car and she plays with everything she sees, trees, sky, car, bus, etc.  Surprisingly she hasn't done it with truck yet, or duck for that matter, just ducky.

On Monday she started up with buckle... :o)

IMG_4766

5 comments:

Expat Girl said...

Haha I just about died laughing! Madison dropped her duck out of the bath last night and said oh "s**t"... yea not good!

Meredith said...

Ha! That's awesome.

caitlin said...

hahaha too cute!

sarah said...

so funny, we just started playing that game with our 2yo and we have to do it wtih everything, elmo elmo bo belmo,,,
my husband and i were laughing that when we were ilttle we always used to slip chuck and mitch in there all the time...ha

Anonymous said...

Haha! She's so cute! This is completely random, but have you heard the song "Like My Mother Does" by Lauren Alaina? I cry every time I hear it haha!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005R959EG/ref=dm_dp_trk5?ie=UTF8&qid=1334783000&sr=301-3