February 13, 2015

more to love

As if this year wasn't going to be crazy enough as it is, we decided throwing another baby in to the mix was a fantastic idea. ;o)  We're happy to announce that Baby J 3.0 will make their debut in August!

IMG_7608
IMG_7613
IMG_7629
IMG_7656

My official due date is August 14th, so I'm banking on a baby around the beginning of the month.  Unless gestational hypertension isn't an issue this time around.  Which would be cool.  :o)  Ryann is very excited for me to have another baby, and Elsie is as thrilled to be a big sister as any two year old can be.  Which means she keeps trying to look in my belly button for the baby.  We didn't tell the girls I was pregnant until Elsie's birthday party, because I knew there was no way Ryann could keep the secret to herself.

And yes, we will be finding out what we're having.  Actually, we already know.  !!!!!  But that deserves a post all of it's own.  ;o)

6 comments:

Kelly said...

If you already know....a Boy??? Congrats either way! What awesome news!

Stephanie and Ryan said...

So exciting! Can't wait to follow along again!

Erin said...

Can't believe you already know! Did you do the Harmony test? I know a few people who had to do that due to age/circumstances and as a bonus found out the sex really early.

Kathryn said...

Congrats! You mentioned your husband having to return the ultrasound machine and I was wondering..

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I was wondering if there was some news, you commented that an ultrasound machine needed to be returned, and you've been a different kind of quiet in posting. Hope you've been feeling good. Congrats! Another beauty, or perhaps, handsome boy is very lucky to join your family.

Julie S. said...

Congratulations!! How exciting!!