January 17, 2010

inspiration: nurseries

I've decided that every other week or so I'm going to post some inspiration photos. This week I've settled on, surprise, nurseries. :o) All things baby are basically all that invades my brain lately, so you're stuck with it. Sorry! Onto the goodies:

Click the credit link below each photo to view more photos of that nursery!




I'm pretty sure I saw this on Rate My Space...





There are so many other great nursery inspiration photos to be seen here, but I couldn't figure out how to save any of the pictures to put directly onto my blog. Lame I know.

I truly love nurseries that don't scream baby. Obviously, with the crib, the rocker, etc. you know the room is for a baby, but they aren't completely pastel covered with characters like Winne the Pooh.

4 comments:

Erin said...

We must read the same blogs because I have seen most of those nurseries, and love them as well!

This was the inspiration for our nursery (which is not finished yet... 2.5 weeks til my due date! Oh well!) http://chikaustin.com/2009/09/07/the-nursery/

Kate said...

I love, love, love the nursery from All Things G+D (the magenta room with the tree)! And I do love nurseys that don't scream INFANT LIVES HERE... all of the pics you posted can really transition to a toddler room and beyond. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see an update of your nursery!

Beth Ann said...

I love the nurseries you posted! I agree with you that they don't scream a baby lives here! Can't wait to see your nursery all finished.