January 25, 2010

more fun with Nutella

First of all, I apologize for the slightly blurry picture. I didn't realize it was blurry until I uploaded the photo to my computer, and by then there were no more snacks to take a picture of :o).

This little snack also comes from the Taste of Home Healthy Cooking magazine. It was in the kid's snack section.


All you need are some graham crackers, bananas and a little bit of Nutella. Spread the Nutella on the graham crackers, put a few banana slices on one side, top with another Nutella covered graham cracker, and you have yourself a nice little treat.

Chris and I both agreed that these may not be the best kid's snack, unless you make your child eat it outside or over the sink, or maybe a bib would do the trick. These little guys are messy! But I love me some Nutella, and I enjoy finding new uses for it, other than just on toast. Maybe I'll compile a recipe book with all things Nutella :o).

Enjoy!

No comments: