August 7, 2013

would you like to share?

Well mamas, apparently I hit the end of my 'day in the life' schedule.  I suppose I could have looked to see how far ahead I had planned, but I didn't, so when I never received a post for this week I decided to check :o).  Which means I'm looking for more volunteers!  If you would like to share a day in your life with my readers, please leave your name, e-mail, blog name and address in the comments section.  Also note if there are any weeks that will NOT work for you.  Oh and if you would be willing to get a post ready for next Wednesday let me know!

I will do my best to get a schedule e-mailed out by next Tuesday.  I know there are some of you out there who commented at the beginning of the last schedule, saying you'd be willing to participate.  I never got around to adding anyone to the schedule, so please PLEASE leave your info here.  I would love to have you!  Also, if you have participated before, but would like to again, that is fine.  You'll be put towards the end of the schedule, but with kiddos days change so fast that I'm sure yours will look different than the last time.

Lastly, if there are any mamas whose day you would like a peek at, leave their blog address in the comment section, and I'll do my best to convince them to share with us.  Thanks!  Happy Wednesday! 

It is Wednesday, right?

ElsieRyAug7
pictures of my girls because they're cute and I can.  :o) 

19 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this sounds fun!

Ashley
ashleycvos@gmail.com
ashleyeveryday.com

Anonymous said...

I'm a long time reader/Bumpie interested in doing a Day in the Life piece. My blog hasn't been updated in a long time, though. I never used it for the bambino. The URL is http://stilllifeinbuenosaires.wordpress.com. (I"m not sure that I would include the URL with my DITL.) My e-mail address is amandalianne **AT** yahoo **DOT** com.

Caits said...

Caits
Caits310@gmail.com
Theonlyonemama.blogspot.com

Jessi | Minnesota Mrs. said...

I'd love to! I'm on maternity leave but go back 8/27 full time to work. Anytime in September would work!

Jessi
Jessi.atkinson@gmail.com
Www.mnmommaswag.blogspot.com

Amber E. Berkoski said...

I'll do this again. I'm going back to work (as if I don't have enough to do, right? Haha) and it will be neat to see how our day changes as the kids go back to school and I return to work. If you could put me on the schedule for October or later that would be great!

Here's my info if you don't have it anymore:

Amber
amber.berkoski@gmail.com
motherhoodmightbefatal.com

sabrina said...

sabrina

smiles in the sunshine state

www.smilesinthesunshinestate.blogspot.com

smilesinthesunshinestate@yahoo.com

[i used to blog at www.thebabyloves.com -- just started a fresh blog]

i would love to do it anytime after the 20th, as i am preparing to send my boys back to school. one to pre-k, one to kindergarten. would love to do a day with their schedules & happenings :)

Lindsay Pavkovich said...

I would like to participate!

Lindsay at dramababyblog@gmail.com

www.dramababyblog.com

Unknown said...

I'd like to do it again if you'll have me :) It's been a while. Pretty sure we lived in Alabama last time and have since moved to South Korea.

Megan
www.girlmeetscamera.com
girlmeetscam@gmail.com

Paige said...

Hi Ashley! I'd be happy to document a day in our lives. I, too am going back to work on Aug 26th, but i don't mind doing it before or after then.

Paige
new-momma-notes.blogspot.com
newmomma5712@gmail.com

Jenny said...

Hi Ashley! I've shared before, but it was last September, so I know a lot has changed since then! I'd be happy to share again.

Jenny
jdellario@gmail.com
www.wegthree.blogspot.com

You should see if Joi from Nuestra Vida Dolce would do one!

And those pics of your girls are super cute!

Anonymous said...

Did you post a room tour of Elsie's room? I would love to see it.

Mindy M Gray said...

I think it'd be fun! Mindymarvin@gmail.com http://meetthegs.blogspot.com. I could probably do next week!

Boni Williamson said...

I would love to share the craziness that is our life!

Boni Williamson
www.btwilli.blogspot.com
bwilli4@yahoo.com

Justine Y @ Little Dove said...

I would love to do one! I'd prefer to wait until September because I'm taking the month of August off from blogging (I take month off every summer to help regain my sanity) and if someone clicks over I'd like them to see an updated blog :)

Justine @ Little Dove Creations
www.littledovecreations.blogspot.com
littledovecreations@gmail.com

Carry Grace said...

Hey Ashley, I'd like to do this again, but would need to wait until Oct.

Nikki
nikkisnacs
www.nikkisnacs.blogspot.com

Lisa @ Tales of a Young Housewife said...

Would love to do this! I can be quick too ;) My name is Lisa, and my blog is www.talesofayounghousewife.blogspot.com and email is lswilliams08@yahoo.com

Moments and Impressions said...

Totally love to do this. http://momentsandimpressions.blogspot.com/
email - nessabixler@gmail

The week of Sept. 7-14 won't work unless I could get it to you before. Exciting!

Tara said...

i would love to do a day in the life post for you! anytime in september or october would be great for us!
Tara @ www.thebrodychronicles.blogspot.com
tara.lin.loveless (at) gmail (dot) com

a modern mom said...

I would love a "take 2" - we are in the process of relo'ing to a new state = new changes and lots to chat about!

LorrynLangton (at) gmail (dot) com
AModernfamily.blogspot.com

Loved your quirks post, by the way!