August 3, 2013

happy birthday christopher.

My other half turns 28 today (I can't believe we're almost 30!).  I wish I had come up with some elaborate birthday plan, but elaborate isn't really in my vocabulary lately.  So instead we've got a homemade cake, a homemade birthday card and a couple of presents.  And my parents lined up as babysitters for the evening.  It may not be elaborate, but I think he'll love it just the same.

Christopher, I think this is the 11th birthday (maybe?  my math skills aren't so good right now) I've celebrated with you.  I hope there are many more birthdays to come.  The girls and I are so lucky to have you in our lives, we appreciate everything you do for us.  Thanks for being awesome.  Happy Birthday.  We love you.

photo(104)
photo(105)

1 comment:

Sophia Season said...

I hope your hubby had a fantastic birthday.

Sophia