August 3, 2013

happy birthday christopher.

My other half turns 28 today (I can't believe we're almost 30!).  I wish I had come up with some elaborate birthday plan, but elaborate isn't really in my vocabulary lately.  So instead we've got a homemade cake, a homemade birthday card and a couple of presents.  And my parents lined up as babysitters for the evening.  It may not be elaborate, but I think he'll love it just the same.

Christopher, I think this is the 11th birthday (maybe?  my math skills aren't so good right now) I've celebrated with you.  I hope there are many more birthdays to come.  The girls and I are so lucky to have you in our lives, we appreciate everything you do for us.  Thanks for being awesome.  Happy Birthday.  We love you.

photo(104)
photo(105)

2 comments:

Sophia Season said...

I hope your hubby had a fantastic birthday.

Sophia

espnsportstv said...

Happy Birthday to you! Are you finding free birthday gifts and deals? Try it! It's totally Free! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!