October 3, 2010

hanging with daddy


The lump in the background of the previous photo is Max.  He is SO annoying when we are trying to take pictures.  He is either in the shot, are distracting Ryann.  Either way, he is generally driving me nuts.

Currently Chris doesn't have quite as much studying to do compared to the last several months.  So on Sundays he is in the family room watching football.  Which means this happy little girl gets to spend some time with her daddy.  She loves her daddy. 


I love this little outfit that I got at Target.  The little hearts all over her bum make me smile, and it might be hard to see but there is a little owl peeking out of the pocket on the shirt.

Hope everyone is having a relaxed Sunday!

Oh side note... is the new blogger posting interface driving anyone else crazy?  I feel like I have less control over my line breaks and pictures and I don't know enough about html to fix it quickly.  Boo.  Any suggestions?

6 comments:

Dani @ OKDani.com said...

Oh my goodness! love love love!!!
What lens do you use?

PS yes blogger's new stuff is annoying, but I haven't figured out how to fix it except by going into the html draft and removing extra lines between paragraphs...

MandeeFoFandee said...

oh that outfit is SO cute! Blogger is definitely annoying, but I don't have any suggestions on how to figure it out.

Ashley said...

Dani- I usually use the Canon 50mm f/1.8. Most of the time I love it!

Kalen said...

Dude. Seriously... the video of her in the jumperoo thing made my husband and I laugh for like 10 minutes straight. Your little girl is so hilariously cute. I love the first pic!!! :)

Sharstin said...

sorry i am no help on the html--but i agree--so annoying! these picts are too cute! and i also love my 50mm

Kathleen @ Measuring My Life said...

I got Avalynn that same outfit - it's one of my new favorite outfits! Ryann is adorable as always.