October 30, 2010

more and more leaves

I wasn't kidding when I said I was going to try and take pictures of Ry in the leaves throughout the rest of the week.  So now I have more than a few to share.


The best part?  The kid absolutely loved sitting in the leaves.  She would pick them up and crunch them and wave them around.  She enjoyed watching the cars drive by.  I think she enjoyed when the wind would blow and all the leaves would fly around her.  On Wednesday we were out there for almost 45 minutes and she loved it.  She still didn't really like paying attention to me, but oh well.

1 comment:

Jen said...

She is so adorable. I am impressed that she doesn't try to eat the leaves! Nolan would have them in his mouth before I could take one picture. Also, I think I need to have another girl just so that I can buy some of those headbands...where were those 4 years ago?