December 9, 2011

random links

Photo-on-2011-12-09-at-15.25

I'm currently procrastinating designing our holiday cards.  Why is it so terribly difficult for me to design stuff for myself?  I decided sharing a few links would be a more effective use of my time.  As a completely random side note, if pinterest doesn't get its act together soon I might have to go on a pinterest strike (I'm pretty sure that is a lie, but seriously).  I just freaking want to search things!  Come one pinterest!

  • I wish I liked coffee, or tea, or some sort of warm drink, so I had an excuse to have one of these cups.  I mean I'm sure I could use them for my water, but that seems kind of lame, doesn't it?
  • Does anyone shop for clothes at Victoria's Secret?  I rarely have, but there are some sweaters that look cute... 
  • I made these cookies this week.  The dough tasted AMAZING.  And then I think I baked them a touch too long.  They aren't as soft as I was hoping.  Huge sad face :(.  But that hasn't stopped me from eating several.  It is junk food central in this house right now.  Healthy eating fail!
  • Pretty sure Ryann's party will include glitter.  Loving the sparkly heart on these invitations.
  • A little boy battling leukemia has a wish to receive 1,000,000 holiday cards in the mail for Christmas since he won't be able to go home.  You can get details here.
  • My mom upgraded to an iPad 2, so I was the lucky recipient of her first model.  I want a new case, and am currently obsessed with all things sparkly.  Think this one could be reliable at only $4?
  • Love this idea to save old holiday cards.  It is making me wish that A) I hadn't thrown away cards we received the last couple of years and B) we received more Christmas cards :o).

Ok.  Back to designing stuff.

Bah.

    8 comments:

    christa said...

    Ha! I spent sooo long doing Christmas cards today, and I've posted twice today, due to my super long to-do list :)

    Whit said...

    I am so glad to read I am not the only one having problems with Pinterest. I get so frustrated with it. I just want it to work so I can waste huge amounts of time. :(

    Bri {collected} said...

    So two things. First, I just sent out invites with a sparkly gold circle cut out, inspired by that same design.

    And second, I feel you on the whole designing your own stuff thing. I've just finished a bunch of cards for other people and now FINALLY have an idea for our cards. Of course, I need to take a new picture and Adam is out of town!

    Ashley said...

    Bri I am most definitely going to want to see the invites!!

    Kelly said...

    I love that idea for Christmas cards! I wish I hadn't thrown all of them away last year....!!!

    Sweet As Boys said...

    Anything Nutella is amazing. Have you tried the Nutella hot chocolate yet??? That would be amazing in the pretty warm cup :)

    Jeane said...

    Ugh... I am so glad I'm not the only one that hasn't finished her Christmas cards yet. And I'm not even designing them myself. I wish I could since NOTHING online really makes me want to order them. So once I finally found something that I like ok I have to wait for them to get here in the mail and then send half of them to Germany... which pretty much means they won't get their before Christmas :-( Every year I tell myself I'll do the cards in November but yeah... that never happens ;)

    Jenny said...

    Don't feel bad about the cards. We haven't even put up our tree yet!!! Also, I'm totally mad at you for posting those Heather Bailey cups. I do drink warm beverages, and I have an unhealthy obsession with Heather Bailey fabric!