December 17, 2012

nothing exciting.

For a couple of days I've been trying to brainstorm SOMETHING with at least the teeniest bit of substance for today's post, but the truth is I've got nothing.  Sorry.  I did great with the walking miles this week and only have 19.5 miles to go to hit my 1000 mile goal.  Two miles a day for at least 10 days and I'm golden.  Woot woot.

Not so golden is my sugar intake as of late, but you know.  Pregnant + holiday baking = lots and lots of opportunities to indulge my sweet tooth.  Pretty sure I'm going to have to do a little sugar detox starting January 1st.  But I'll worry about that when I get there.

And that is my extent of 'move it monday' content for the day.  Pathetic?  Yep.  Oh well.  You win some, you lose some.  Next week there will be no link up, but we can meet back here on the 31st to discuss our 2013 fitness goals.  Sound good?  Good :o).

 

Hopefully you had something more exciting to talk about this week.  Link up your health and fitness related posts below!

2 comments:

ACW said...

I was debating if I would be posting next week or not and you just solved the problem for me! YAY!

Merry Christmas!

JessF said...

Writing about it every Monday means its still on your mind and you at least know what you should be doing. Congrats on getting closer to your 1000 miles!!!