December 8, 2012

project 366 {week 48}

11_25_12
11_26_12
11_27_12
11_28_12
11_29_12
11_30_12
12_01_12

So Ryann's bad habit (besides picking her nose and lips, ugh)?  Sitting in the 'w' position.  Most younger children will move in and out of this position while playing.  She sits in it constantly.  We are trying to break the habit, because it can be really bad for the knees and hips and a list of other things, but she still gravitates towards that position.  Really hoping we can get her to stop!

And I really need to try and make a gif of her little pajama dance party.  Girl has got quite the hip action :o).

3 comments:

Heidi Jo said...

Love the dance party! And I still sit in the W position when I sit on the floor. Oops! :)

Nikki said...

She is officially smarter than the 8th graders that I teach. They don't even know hexagons.

Sweet As Boys said...

oh my goodness! the pajama dance part picture is hilarious! ryann is such a smart little cookie!