September 23, 2012

we cut the cake...

We had our gender reveal party this morning.  It was lots and lots of fun.  I had to resist the urge to poke the cake when my friend brought it over at 9:30am.  How cute is this thing?

photo-1(3)

But I held off.  We cut the cake just before noon and..........










photo-2(3)

IT'S PINK!  Baby girl number two is on the way!  I can't believe it.  More about our gender reveal party coming on Tuesday (hopefully).  For now I need to sit around and let the fact that I'll soon have another daughter soak in.

Happy weekend :o).

17 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! Big sister knew it!

Meredith S said...

Congratulations!!! I was rooting for another girl the whole time:) Can't wait to see all the party pics and new nursery stuff!

Amy said...

Yeah!! That is so awesome! You will have so much fun with your little girls!!!!

Can't wait to hear about the party. Enjoy your day!!

Paige said...

Wow, the cake is adorable! Where did you get the cake bunting?

Nikki said...

Congrats. That's so exciting!

Lindsay Pavkovich said...

Congratulations! Bring on the pink!

Ashley said...

We made the cake bunting, definitely a pretty easy project! I'll post a link to the tutorial when I share more pictures and stuff from the party.

Libby said...

I knew it!!! YAY! Congrats mama!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Yay!! Nothing like a sweet sister for Ry. So exciting!! And how cute is that cake & bunting?! You look adorable too, by the way. Sorry I've been a horrible commenter...so happy for you guys though!! :)

Expat Girl said...

Congrats!!! We just had our second daughter 4 days ago and its amazing :)))

christa said...

Yay! 2 girls!! Congratulations

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! We're expecting another girl in November and I'm looking forward to watching the girls grow together (and to reuse all of those cute clothes I have)!

Heather said...

Congrats!!!! So excited for ya'll!!

MommaBird said...

Yay!!! Congratulations on the girlie bump. So excited for you and for Ryann to have a sister

Julie S. said...

Congratulations! That is SUCH a cute cake!

mandie lane said...

Yay for sisters! Congrats!!

Baby Mama said...

Congratulations! So exciting!