January 29, 2013

a sweet baby shower

On Sunday my lovely bestie threw an adorably sweet baby shower for me.  It was so nice of her, and I am so grateful for all of my friends who came out and showered Miss Elsie with some love.  I got to fulfill my craving for doughnuts, my mom made a delicious chicken salad (I'll share the recipe soon, seriously, so good!), and Elsie got some adorable stuff.  Plus we are good to go on diapers for a while, or well, at least a little over a week.

I'm just going to let the pictures do the talking, because after spending 5+ hours wrapping an 'E' with yarn, my brain doesn't really want to function.  I failed to get any pictures of the majority of the guests, but guys, I still love you.  Promise.  Now the eye candy...

IMG_7193
IMG_7194_web
IMG_7199
IMG_7201
IMG_7204
IMG_7209
IMG_7213
IMG_7225
the hostess with the mostess, who is totally going to kill me for that one :)
IMG_7227
IMG_7231
IMG_7232
IMG_7249
IMG_7258

Meg, thank you so much for hosting this little shindig.  You did an amazing job, everything was so cute and perfect.  I couldn't ask for a better friend!

6 comments:

dany said...

beautiful colors! and those donuts look uh.mazing. :)

Erin said...

Love it!! You look so cute. I'm still a little sad that no one around here does baby showers for 2nd kids because I love them so much :)

ACW said...

Such a beautiful shower! I love the color scheme and the house is gorgeous as well!

Chelsea said...

Love all the little details to this party! Super cute!!

Megan said...

Love!

Whim Wham Life said...

Looks perfect! Sweet and girly:-) xoxo