January 24, 2013

that's what she said

Ryann:  "Oh, I think you're right mom."
Me:  "I usually am."
Ryann:  "But you're not always right."  thanks for pointing that out kiddo
Me:  "You're right.  Not all the time.  Nobody can be right all the time, nobody is perfect."
Ryann:  "Oh, I know someone who is perfect."
Me:  "Oh yeah?  Who?"
Ryann:  "Papa!"

Me:  "You need to pick up that spoon and take it to the kitchen.  We do not throw silverware on the floor."
Ryann:  "That's not silverware.  That's plastic."
touche little one, touche.

Ryann:  "Ooo, I like your hands!"  in reference to the fake nails I had put on

Ryann:  "Tell me a story about pigs.  And snow.  Now."
the very first thing she said to me when I woke her up from a nap 

Me:  "What are you doing?"
Ryann:  "Just laying here.  Yooking at the yight.  It has three eyes.  And wings."
you should probably stop staring at the light...

IMG_7150
IMG_7142 

3 comments:

Amber E. Berkoski said...

Love it! Do you keep a book of these things she says? I've got mine printed in a book and they are hilarious to look back on now!

Jessica @ One July Living said...

These posts always leave me laughing out loud. That little girl of yours is such a comedian! (and so smart!)

Michelle said...

I always find these so entertaining and I'm sure you are going to take a little blog break when your new bundle arrives (?) and I'm not looking forward to that. I'm sure Ryann will say lots of hilarious things in reference to her new sister!