July 31, 2011

week in iphone pics

9:00pm on a Sunday evening, both the baby and the hubby are sleeping.  What to do, what to do... oh yes, of course.  Bombard you with phone pics.  Enjoy!  :o)  

MONDAY
iphonepics_07_25_11_Monday

The hot weather is driving me nuts.  I'm ok if it is pretty warm.  We can deal.  But this so terribly hot that we can't be outside weather?  It is going to kill me.  To try and entertain ourselves we built a small mountain out of couch pillows and cushions.  Then we headed to Toys R Us in an attempt to find a cheap indoor slide we wanted, no dice.  Ryann laughed uncontrollably as she threw stuff animals out of her crib at me.  And while Ry and daddy read books I created a disaster zone in our living room cleaning out the coat (and various other crap) closet.

TUESDAY
iphonepics_07_25_11_Tuesday

I rocked my morning run on the treadmill.  I ran three miles in 29 minutes.  BAM!  Then it was time for some mall shopping with grammy.  Ryann refused to stay in the stroller, and instead ran around Nordstrom playing with the mirrors and climbing on chairs.  After dinner we made some banana ice cream.  Ryann loved it (and licking the peanut butter covered spoon too).  Some porch snuggling with daddy.

WEDNESDAY
iphonepics_07_25_11_Wednesday

Ryann loves to watch photo slideshows on my computer and tell me who everyone is.  Snack time is happening on the counter more and more often.  She just can't wait until I get everything to the table!  Complete meltdown when I told her no iPad.  So we went outside and did chalk instead, even though we were melting.  Meaghan came over to play, I swear, Ryann really does love Meaghan.  Goofy little bath time girl.

THURSDAY
iphonepics_07_25_11_Thursday

I'm a dork.  My daughter is a dork.  We go well together.  After the gym we headed to a little playdate.  Don't the kiddos look so cute eating snack together?  When the wee one was up from her nap we did a little grocery shopping.

FRIDAY
iphonepics_07_25_11_Friday

Friday is my 'rest' day (no gym time) so we were able to squeeze in an early morning walk and trip to the park before it got too hot out.  Ryann is a little food mooch and was stealing daddy's cereal.  And she stole my Camelbak.  Little stinker.  She also thought she was super sneaky hiding behind the shower curtain.  Sorry girlie, I spy your little feeties!

SATURDAY
iphonepics_07_25_11_Saturday

A cute little missy did me the favor of sleeping until 7AM!!!!!!  She was still a little groggy when she woke up.  We played at Target while daddy was sleeping (he was on call all weekend).  After daddy went back to work we went for a little evening bike ride, and took some silly pictures.  Ryann loves to splash in the bath.  She especially loves to splash 'Mac' (Max).

SUNDAY
iphonepics_07_25_11_Sunday

What, you don't do your laundry topless at 6:30 in the morning?  Oh.  Little miss ate YOGURT for breakfast.  Hopefully it wasn't a fluke and we can add that to the daily menu options.  I had another good run, 4.1 miles in 40 minutes (for the record my average heart rate was NOT 119.  I only grabbed the thing when I was almost done with my cool down).  Dare I say, I'm actually starting to really like running?  Silly girl yelling in a bucket.  Mom!!!!  You better stop taking my picture when I'm eating.

And that wraps up this week!  Hopefully I can come up with lots of fun things for Ry and I to do next week.  We are definitely going to need more to keep us entertained.

Head over to Amy's blog to link up your phone pictures from this week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are wonderful. I love the one with your husband sharing a snack with her.